Welcome to the City of Crescent Florida!
To minimize exposure of COVID-19 and to help protect visitors and our employees, the City Hall, Police and Fire Departments will be closed to the public until further notice.
- City Hall is operational, via telephone, or the night drop box. Utility payments (water/sewer and gas) can made thru the night drop box.
- All non-essential committee and board meetings have been cancelled until further notice.
- The City will continue to function with no interruption of critical services such as City provided Utility services and Police and Fire Rescue responses.
- FOR ALL EMERGENCIES CALL 9-1-1.
- If it is not an emergency and you need to speak with an officer, please call the non-emergency number (386) 698-1211.
- You can also call the Putnam County Sheriff's Office Communications Center at (386) 329-0800.
- Putnam County has launched a Recorded Information Line 386-326-7132.
We are working closely with our local partners at the Putnam County Emergency Management Office and Florida Health Department and monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Florida Department of Health as it relates to the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
For more Information and guidance on COVID-19, please visit the following sites:
Florida Department of Health
Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
U.S. Department of State (for Travel Advisories)
The Florida Department of Health encourages everyone who uses a mobile device to stay current on the latest information by doing the following:
- Subscribe your mobile device to receive real-time emergency alerts:
- Download the Putnam County Community Preparedness App:
We will continue to provide information as deemed necessary by local, state and federal health officials.
Crescent City is a small town nestled between two beautiful lakes in rural, undeveloped Florida, approximately 28 miles north of Deland and 23 miles south of Palatka on US Highway 17. Visitors may click here for a location map. Crescent City is proud to be a "Tree City USA" . Use the links below for more information.